New to Spotlight Horse Shows Virtual Shows?
1. Go to https://spotlighthorseshows.com
2. Enter show office information at the link provided on the Virtual Show’s page – You will need your CAWDA membership number and WDAA membership number if you are planning to compete at the CAWDA Championship Show and/or are competing for CAWDA and WDAA awards and programs. If you are an amateur, you will need your amateur card number from a recognized organization (e.g., USEF, AQHA, ApHC, etc.) or sign a personal attestation.
3. Select the CAWDA show and enter the classes you desire. There is no limit to the number of classes you may enter. If you enter more than one level, the levels must be consecutive. Each Horse/Rider combination may not enter more than two levels at one show.
4. Once your entry is accepted, you will receive an e-mail with your pre-filled class sign. This must be displayed at the start of your video. You may start videoing your test once you receive your sign.
5. Film and Upload Your Videos. Read the video rules and follow them carefully. If you do not already have one, create your YouTube channel and upload your videos. Once done, copy and paste the class description and video links on the Video Submission Form found on the show website.